Super Weekend Results
Immanuel Youth hosted a Super Sub Sale on the weekend of February 4th, 2018. We are thrilled to announce our results:
- 200+ Super Subs were made fresh and sold that day.
- More than 30 youth and youth family members participated.
- More than 300 chocolate chip cookies were baked.
- Our profits totaled $1150.
The Stewardship Board hosted a Canned Food Drive to compliment the Sub Sales. We are proud to report the generosity of Immanuel’s members:
- 186 canned and boxed food items were donated.
- $115 in cash was given.
- All of this has been donated to Crosslines Ministries in Joplin.