Serving Joplin Children And Families
Family Ministry and More!
Immanuel Lutheran Church in Joplin is committed to serving the needs of children and their families in our community, church and school. From programs and activities, to facilities and staff, Immanuel is striving to be a place where children and families feel welcome, comfortable, and equipped to grow together in Christ, by grace, to serve.
See what Immanuel Lutheran Church is doing in Kids Ministry and Family Ministry:
- Sunday Morning Kids Ministry, featuring an engaging curriculum, caring staff, and a fun, safe atmosphere for learning, growing and exploring together.
- Children’s Choirs learn songs for special music in church, as well as a Christmas Program featured in a Sunday morning Christmas Service.
- Wednesday Midweek Confirmation Classes and Youth Meals during the school year, with unique lessons from the Bible and Luther’s Small Catechism.
- Monthly Family Ministry Breakfasts, usually the 3rd Sunday of each month at 9:20 am in the Youth Center, for children, youth, parents and grandparents—learning together how to be growing followers of Jesus at home and on the go.
- A variety of Resources and Training for family devotions, marriage, family finances, parenting and more. Learn more about our “Taking Faith Home” Family Devotions.
- Upgraded facilities that provide safe, secure, welcoming spaces for children, youth and families to gather.
- Neighborhood Events focusing on serving kids and families, including Vacation Bible School, block parties, Trunk-Or-Treat, picnics and more.
- Martin Luther School (PS-Middle School), serving more than 100 students and their families daily with affordable, Christ-filled, private school excellence.