Youth Belong at Immanuel
We are the student ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church. Our Youth Center is a place to belong, grow, and serve for students in grades 6 to 12. Join us in our Youth Ministry!
- Youth Building with comfy couches and seating areas, technology and screens, ping pong, pool table, great snacks and more—a space designed for young people.
- Sunday Morning Bible Class for high school students, with studies that help us to understand the ever-changing world and culture we live in as we learn of truth that does not change—Jesus Christ and His Word, the Bible. (Sundays from 9:20 to 10:15am)
- Sunday School for pre-high school youth, held in the School Building
- Youth Night Wednesdays—Food, Friends, Faith—for students in junior high and high school.
- Midweek Confirmation Classes to help 5th-8th graders and their parents to grow together in faith. (Wednesdays from 5:45 to 8:00pm)
- Opportunities for service both near and far, including yearly national mission trips.
- State-wide and national youth gatherings and other activities designed to help students connect with God and one another.
- A diverse youth ministry, attracting and welcoming students from nearly a dozen area schools.
- A caring, safe, environment to nurture faith and grow in relationship with Jesus Christ and one another.
Sign Up to Be A Hero Wednesday Night YOUTH MEALS are an important part of Immanuel’s ministry to kids in our church, school, and neighborhood. Dozens of youth come each week through the year to enjoy a variety of kid-friendly menus, and stick around to be fed by God’s Word. Pray about it, and decide how you’d like to be a part of providing good food for our Wednesday Night Youth Meals ministry. If you choose to sign up, you’ll be…
Looking for a great leadership opportunity for youth? Peer Ministry Training (PMT) is an opportunity to come together with high school youth and youth counselors who want to learn additional/intentional skills in leadership/caring for peers/discipleship to serve in their congregation, school, community and family. The Missouri District Family Life and Youth Board invite you and/or your youth to Peer Ministry Training February 16-18, 2018, at the Sojourn Retreat Center in Dittmer, Missouri. Full details of the weekend can be found…
Come to the Junior High Gathering Camp Windermere – Lake of the Ozarks | April 6-8, 2018 The Missouri District Lutheran Jr High Retreat is returning this Spring on April 6-8 around the theme, “Forgiven”. Our focus this year is on Confession, and the Office of the Keys. Our presenter & worship leader is Rev. Ken Chitwood, assistant pastor at First Lutheran Church in Gainesville, Florida. New band! This Spring, we welcome Bread of Stone as our band for the weekend. Who…