Join a LifeLight Bible Study
The LifeLight Bible Study Program includes directed individual study, group sessions and review materials. Its purpose is to help you spend time in God’s Word and to apply His Word to life today.
- Thursday Mornings at 9:30 am with Pastor Mech in the Church Building Fellowship Hall
- Sunday mornings at 9:20 am with Bill Ideker in the Church Building Sanctuary
Dig deep into the Bible and discover its many truths and blessings.
You’ll explore Scripture and study questions on your own during the week. Then you’ll come together with the group once each week for worship, discussion, and a lecture. Join us for a comprehensive learning experience focused on God’s Word. We’ll use group and personal study to take a nine-week look at what the Bible really says and how you can apply those truths in your life.
LifeLight: Matthew, Part 1
Our current course of study is entitled, “LifeLight: Matthew, Part 1.” Take a look at the topics that are being covered week-to-week.
- Session 1: Preparing to Study Matthew
- Session 2: Introducing Jesus the Messiah
- Session 3: Proclaiming That the Kingdom Is at Hand
- Session 4: Teaching Kingdom Living
- Session 5: Seeking Only His Kingdom
- Session 6: Presenting Jesus as Messiah through His Miracles
- Session 7: Sending the Disciples on His Mission
- Session 8: Jesus the Messiah Meets Growing Opposition
- Session 9: Unlocking Secrets of the Kingdom through Parables