Join a LifeLight Bible Study
The LifeLight Bible Study Program includes directed individual study, group sessions and review materials. Its purpose is to help you spend time in God’s Word and to apply His Word to life today. Three opportunities are available each week:
- Monday Evenings at 6:30 pm with Pastor Mech in the Church Building Fellowship Hall
- Wednesday mornings at 9:30 am with Pastor Mech in the Youth Building
- Sunday mornings at 9:15 am with Bill Ideker in the School Building Conference Room
Dig deep into the Bible and discover its many truths and blessings.
You’ll explore Scripture and study questions on your own during the week. Then you’ll come together with the group once each week for worship, discussion, and a lecture. Join us for a comprehensive learning experience focused on God’s Word. We’ll use group and personal study to take a nine-week look at what the Bible really says and how you can apply those truths in your life.
Our current course of study is entitled, “LifeLight Foundations: Prayer.” Take a look at the topics that are being covered week-to-week.
- Session 1: Prayer’s True Foundation
- Session 2: Prayer and Public Worship
- Session 3: Prayer’s True Power
- Session 4: Prayer’s Outcome: Thy Will Be Done
- Session 5: Prayer’s Nourishment for the Traveler
- Session 6: Prayer’s Reliance on Forgiveness
- Session 7: Prayer’s Battle Against our Enemies
- Session 8: Prayer’s Final Goal
- Session 9: Amen: The Last Word?