Stewardship Board Monthly Meeting
Second Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm in the Church Fellowship Hall | Stewardship Meeting
[The Stewardship Board is to] engage the members in making a Spirit-led commitment of their time, talents, and resources to the support of the Congregation and its organizations.
Quoted from Immanuel’s Constitution and Bylaws.
The Stewardship Board meets on the second Tuesday of each month to plan and coordinate various opportunities for the people of Immanuel to use their time, talents and treasures in service to Christ and His Church. The Stewardship team carefully assesses needs in our congregation, community, and world, seeking to match needs with the spiritual gifts and resources of God’s people in this place. From collecting canned goods for food pantries to presenting seminars on money management and more, the Stewardship Board encourages folks to discover the grace and blessing found in serving others and the truth found in Scripture, “We love because He first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)
Want to learn more about the Board of Stewardship? Contact the board chairperson, Mr. George Haubein or contact the church office at (417) 624-0333.
Stewardship Board Responsibilities
(Quoted from Immanuel Lutheran Church’s Constitution and Bylaws)
- 25.1 Administer an annual program to engage the members in making a Spirit-led commitment of their time, talents, and resources to the support of the Congregation and its organizations.
- 25.2 Instruct, according to God’s word, the members of the Congregation in the grace of proportionate giving for the purpose of carrying out God’s work in their parish and in the world.
- 25.3 Give the Congregation a clear vision of the world’s need of Christ and how its members can support that need.
- 25.4 Fully inform the members of the Congregation about programs and opportunities to lengthen their outreach into all the world through District, Synodical and other means.
- 25.5 Survey the talents of the church members and enlist the members in the programs of the Congregation.
- 25.6 Assist in training lay workers for stewardship programs.
- 25.7 Sponsor within the Congregation and it’s organizations, stewardship and mission talks, discussions, conferences, exhibits, etc.
- 25.8 Work in cooperation with the Circuit and District Stewardship committees.
- 25.9 Manage its budget.
Stewardship Meeting | Immanuel Lutheran Church LCMS
Coordinating and planning stewardship opportunities. Time Talent Treasure. Serving others. Meeting needs. Giving. Stewardship Meeting on the Second Tuesday.
Event Type: Event
Event Attendance Mode: https://schema.org/OfflineEventAttendanceMode
Event Status: EventScheduled